Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The IT Product Management Team is a part of the Global Supply Chain Planning (GSCP) Team within the Operations Technology Solutions (OTS) department. OTS is responsible for a wide variety of global initiatives that cross business teams and operations groups across the breadth of the Amazon Fulfillment Operations network. The OTS Supply Chain department is responsible of ensuring that all new site launches, retrofits and expansions have the right IT equipment in the right place at the right time.
The GSCP Supply Chain Planning (GSCP) is the upstream forward-looking process of coordinating assets to optimize the delivery of IT equipment to our customers, effectively balancing demand and supply to ensure our supply chain execution team can deliver on time and in full. The GSCP mission is to provide a reliable, transparent customer experience driven by detail orientated planning and coordination with our supply chain teams as well as our strategic stakeholders
The GSCP Product Team is responsible for the induction, management, and lifecycle of all products and Bills of Material that OTS supports globally. The Product Team's mission is to transparently manage the IT products used by Operations across all stages of the product's lifecycle, while focusing on data integrity and accuracy in order to provide our customers with the right part, in the right place at the right time.
Product Managers use technical understanding to ensure accurate representation of a technology (benefits and risks) and the underlying Supply Chain limitations and opportunities for a proposed feature. This will impact a product's customer experience (CX), feature usability, success metrics (e.g., customer delight, adoption, sales, ROI), engineering team goals, and may impact organization-level goals. This role will work independently, seeking direction when needed.
Key job responsibilities
- Follow Amazon End User Equipment (EUE) product introduction best practices and work backwards
- Manage Bill of Materials for new Amazon Fulfillment Operations with focus on End User Equipment
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams to identify and onboard end user equipment for multiple regions
- Change, Add, Remove products from the catalog
- Ensure products underlining data (ex: manufacture and supplier details are 100% accurate)
- Be the Voice of the Customer and articulate their needs.
- Participate in in-person customer research and user studies.
- Identify and review ideas and use cases and clarify how they differ from existing solutions
- Ensure usability studies include diverse customer sets and perspectives. The Product Manager will drive constructive discussions that help customers, design, development, compliance, and sales teams reach consensus
- Use business expertise and product domain knowledge with technical understanding.
- A Product Manager takes the time to learn the products (e.g., functionality, architecture constraints, key dependencies, and maintenance characteristics) and reasons behind the product's technology design
- Dive into technical details (e.g., probe assumptions that led to technology decisions as well as operation feasibility choices, etc.).
- Recognize when a proposed feature design or technology choice is going to complicate or pose a risk to future deliverables.
- Ask the right technical questions to make sure the right trade-offs are made and how the design extends to future use cases).
- Ensure that the right information is delivered to the right audience at the right time.
- Clearly articulate feature scope, timeline, owners, risks, and the steps being taken to mitigate those risk
- Accelerate progress by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing blockers (e.g., "Path to green"), and by escalating appropriately.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Work with the Deployment Program Office on launch process, including test and deployment to Beta/Prod Review product features to make sure acceptance criteria is met.
- Work with support groups on post-launch support plans (e.g., triage, issue/ticket management, COEs), run retrospectives, and/or hold postmortems.
- Articulate customer pain points from a technical perspective and determine if the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are in place and, if not, work to define them.
- This role will involve domestic and international travel up to 10%.
- This role can is based out of Luxembourg, Europe.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, program management, engineering or business
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in supply chain, program management, IT Deployment planning manufacturing, financial field
- Advanced Degree
- 3+ years of Experience with core IT End User Equipment components and service concepts.
- APICS, S&OP, or Six Sigma Certification with an understanding of Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Previous experience with Oracle, PDM, and ERP systems.
- Experience leading large complex business objectives with measurable results.
- Product and portfolio management in IT EUE within warehouse operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent leadership, organization, communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, editorial and presentation skills.
- Innovative, organized, thorough, and detail oriented.
- Experience driving business decisions with focused and relevant analytical data.
- Excellent meeting management and facilitation skills.
- Experience with comprehending and explaining technical concepts.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite