Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Sr. Procurement Manager, Surface Transportation Procurement H/F
Amazon Europe Core
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Do you want to transform the transportation industry? Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to influence the direction of the transportation sector ? Then, this is the role for you.
Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, technically skilled, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Procurement Manager. In this role, you will drive the procurement strategies and sourcing interventions with vendors that will support the growth of the Amazon's Middle Mile Transportation network.
Key job responsibilities
- You are responsible for the procurement of a specific Surface Transportation category in our middle mile network. Your sourcing footprint covers EU and UK.
- You will define procurement strategies for your are of responsibility and set up key Procurement KPIs to measure, monitor and improve metrics such as Total Cost of Ownership.
- You will work closely with a team of Program and Product Managers to drive the collection and implementation of requirements, ensure alignment with corporate objectives and contractual obligations.
About the team
Team work and cross-functional dependencies are part of our day to day in Amazon. You will be expected to work closely with the Amazon Fleet Program and Operations teams, the sustainability strategy teams and Finance. The candidate has strong influence and networking ability to deliver in highly ambiguous environment.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- A Degree
- Professional experience in sourcing and vendor management.
- Experience communicating and influencing internal and external stakeholders to meet deliverables.
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize.
- Experience developing and refining technical and business operational processes and influencing business decisions using data analysis.
- Experience developing and implementing ideas independently
- Liaising, collaborating, negotiating with external partners
- Fluency in English is required.
- Project management experience highly recommended.
- Supply chain and operations management.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience in automotive and transportation sectors highly preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite