Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
It's no secret that Amazon relies on its technology to deliver millions of packages every day to its customers - on time, with low cost. The Middle Mile Transportation Technology organization, builds complex software solutions that work across our vendors, warehouses and carriers to optimize both time & cost of getting the packages delivered. Our services already handle thousands of requests per second, make business decisions impacting billions of dollars a year, integrate with a network of small and large carriers, owner operators and drivers worldwide, manage business rules for millions of unique products, and improve ordering and delivery experience for millions of online shoppers. That said, this remains a fast growing business and our technical journey has only started. Our mission is to build the most efficient and optimal transportation solution on the planet, using our technology and engineering muscle as our biggest advantage. We aim to leverage cutting edge technologies in big data, and optimization techniques, and operate high volume, low latency, and high availability services. Oh, and we will need great leaders too (this is where you come in ... read on)
As part of this team, you will lead the product definition and management for an exciting initiative in middle mile transportation organization. You will regularly interact with executive leadership and work with operations teams to define product strategy, develop the product development roadmap, technology and execution. You'll work in a fast paced environment and will be required to lead not only at the strategic level, but also tactically day-to-day by diving deeply into business and technical domains. You will collaborate with a dedicated engineering team and researchers to solve our most complex routing problems. As a multi-discipline leader, the buck will stop with you - you will work alongside engineering (dev and test) organization.
To accomplish this, you will be expected to have an established background in technology product development, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making that software achieve its operational goals.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Business or a related discipline
- Professional product management experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Strong and successful communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents and engaging with senior leadership
- MBA or Master's degree
- Demonstrated experience shipping commercially successful products to global market segments by managing complex product development cycles
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves. Earns trust from stakeholders, and is willing to do whatever it takes, to deliver the right results
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite