Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Program Manager, Process Improvement, Benchmarking Team, EU H/F
Amazon Europe Core
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Transportation Engineering Services Benchmarking team as a Process Improvement Program Manager.
The Process Improvement Program Manager will play a critical role for defining process within the Transportation Execution team and benchmark the processes with internal stakeholders within the Middle Mile. They will be responsible for defining Amazon values and technology with the best of lean management and six sigma to achieve excellence. The team will improve and integrate our processes across Pre-Construction, Construction, Engineering, and Start up.
As a Process Improvement Program Manager in the TES Middle Mile team, you will manage and lead the planning, development and roll out of all process improvement initiatives. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to support expansion and optimization of the transportation network, including launches of new buildings as well as retrofits of the existing network. You own program strategy, proactively identify risks and solve ambiguous problems, streamline processes and foster innovation, escalate as appropriate to ensure on-time delivery of planned projects, and apply process improvement methodologies to drive the vision of the program. Key competencies of this position include managing the lifecycle of complex cross-functional programs, scoping efforts, defining strategic objectives and milestones, and driving execution of concurrent projects in a safe, sustainable, and inclusive manner.
Key job responsibilities
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma based continuous improvement methodologies to engage teams to solve customer problems.
- Drive speed, quality, and simplification by eliminating rework loops, reducing and automating manual work and hand-offs, identifying and implementing best practices across the business, and minimizing process variability through standardization and automation.
- Ability to motivate others to achieve impeccable quality in an explosive growth and deadline-driven environment.
- Diagnose Amazon processes, identify improvement opportunities, prescribe improvement strategies, and guide the improvement effort.
- Responsible for leading and driving process improvements (short-term wins) as well as process design / redesign (long-term wins) efforts.
- Create best practice documentation and facilitate sharing and training.
- Maintain close relationships with internal stakeholders and understanding our highest priority execution pain-points and opportunities, which will translate into process improvement initiatives that improve processes, tools, and team capabilities.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
A day in the life
A day in the life of the Process Improvement Manager may include coordinating with stakeholders, tracking progress against business goals and metrics, and managing program initiatives. You will represent TES, ensuring the safe, on-time, and in-budget execution of Amazon design and construction projects. Daily tasks may be comprised of coordinating with cross-functional partners on project status and projected changes, ensuring stakeholders are meeting their agreed upon milestones, seeking sustainable, environmentally-friendly solutions throughout the process, and utilizing Amazon tools to record and manage program progress and other key developments.
About the team
At Amazon, we are all Owners and leverage unique opportunities presented to us by owning everything from design through construction execution, and final hand-off to our customers. Transportation Engineering Services (TES) supports the expansion of Amazon's transportation network by managing the construction of new buildings and performing retrofits, expansions, and initiatives on the existing network. TES team members are a diverse, energetic, creative, and vocally self-critical team of engineers and managers working daily to develop the innovative physical assets our customers expect.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 3+ years of program or project management experience
- 3+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 3+ years of defining and implementing process improvement initiatives using data and metrics experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level and SQL
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years of driving end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership experience
- 3+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization
- Experience building processes, project management, and schedules
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite