Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Analyst - Planning, Speed and Long Term Planning H/F
Amazon Europe Core
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon websites and wondered how it got delivered to you so fast, and what kinds of systems & processes are running behind the scenes to power the whole operation? If so, this role is for you.
Key job responsibilities
You will be responsible for steering our long-term transportation and inventory planning to deliver end-to-end benefits (speed, cost, sustainability). This is a role for an exceptionally talented person, with high energy and courage, passionate about delivering concrete improvement for our customers, and that want to achieve that using data.
The role includes 70% of analytical activities management and 30% project management.
Innovation & Stakeholder/Project management
- Use and share your insights with partner teams, to influence/build a roadmap of project to accelerate speed of deliveries in your country
- For the most complex and ambitious opportunities, quickly launch new pilots, and build scale-up business case with benefits, bottlenecks, risks and resources required
- Build strong analytics tools to highlight defects and extract actionable insights from our end-to-end supply chain
- Lead regular business review with partner teams to monitor the progress of projects in the roadmap. Help into removing bottlenecks
- Consolidate progress into crisp and concise data-driven status updates. You will own reporting to Amazon senior leadership (VP-level).
- Deep dive complex data to uncover actionable insights for known and unknown problems
- Good expertise with SQL/data science techniques
About the team
The team: Global transportation services, Fulfillment acceleration
- Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is on behalf of our customers, as surpassing their expectations is our passion. We improve customer experience through continuously optimizing the complex movements of goods from vendors to customers throughout Europe.
- Global transportation analytical teams are transversal centers of expertise, composed of engineers, analysts, scientists, technical program managers and developers. We are focused on Amazon most complex problems, processes and decisions. We work with fulfillment centers, transportation, software developers, finance and retail teams across the world, to improve our logistic infrastructure and algorithms.
- Fulfillment acceleration is one of those Global transportation analytical team. We are obsessed by rethinking our advanced end-to-end supply chain to make our deliveries even faster. Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can be delivered the next-day.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Experience in an analytical field
- Ability and strong willingness to use data to answer first time asked questions, and solve large-scale ambiguous problems.
- Ability to lead and structure projects, in particular liaising and collaborating with internal partners to influence direction and roadmaps, despite competing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, in particular the ability to synthetize clearly complex issues
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Expert in SQL/Redshift is preferred
- Ability to progress autonomously in ambiguous environment
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite