Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
One focus area of the Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) mission is to provide tools, resources, and environments that support safe, efficient, and healthy behaviors and encourage employees to proactively manage their health and well being. To support this focus area, Amazon is seeking an experienced Sr. Health & Safety Professional to join the EU WHS Customer Fulfillment & Emerging Country Customer Fulfillment team. This individual will play a critical role in driving operational implementation at sites level and within the Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) and other departments within operations. You will promote Serious Injury reduction projects, Change Management of new technology, support ramp up of launches and provide expertise in incident investigations. At Peak Season (October to December) the Sr. WHS Manager Projects & Execution will be located in a Fulfillment Center, performing the Safety Specialist role or acting as WHS Manager role. Peak Season's site location, depending of the priority, can be in any country in Europe where Customer Fulfillment centers are operating (UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia).
Because of the nature of the position you will be based in one of the country where fulfillment centers operate.
This role is part of the EU & Emerging Country Customer Fulfillment Health & Safety team and will support all networks to execute towards our goals of safety excellence.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with Amazon Customer Excellence System Teams, Operations Engineering and Safety teams for the scoping, design and execution of continuous improvement projects including Serious Injury reduction initiatives.
- Ensure world-class project and change management across assigned operations.
- Establish regular business cadence to update on progresses.
- Partner with corporate and other regional field safety personnel to leverage global safety and environmental best practices into network standards.
- Review Serious Injury - Serious Near Miss incident investigations report to guarantee consistency and high quality deep dive. Provide coaching to WHS team on incident investigations and execute verification mechanisms for key 'Network Actions.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- - Educated to degree level.
- - Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or extensive EHS Management or Compliance experience.
- - Several years of experience in safety or environmental programs in manufacturing, production, or service operations.
- -Experience leading change in multiple site environment.
- -Experience in stakeholder engagement, influencing and program/project management.
- -Experience in creating standards and procedures in an ISO format.
- -Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- -Flexible approach to work, able to manage own priorities, workload and travel.
- -Capable of writing clear and simple documents that convey complex information.
- - Master's Degree safety/industrial/quality engineering, safety or other science or engineering discipline from an accredited university.
- - Have or working towards CSP, CIH, NEBOSH, or CHMM certification.
- - Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certified
- - Have a detailed understanding of global EHS regulatory requirements.
- - Work experience in a low margin, high volume environment with warehousing and logistics.
- - Certified lead auditor for OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO9001.
- - Fluent in speaking and writing in more than one country language.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite