Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Transportation Network Engineer, Trans Network Engineering H/F
Amazon Europe Core
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Amazon's EU Global Transportation Service (GTS) team is looking for an enthusiastic and customer obsessed Program Manager, to work within the EU Transportation Network Engineering team, and help us design and optimize our transportation network. The role will involve understanding the physical and digital transportation processes, from our Fulfillment Centers on to our final mile carriers who deliver our packages to our customers. As part of the EU Customer Fulfillment Network Design team you will combine business process knowledge, data expertise, and analysis skills to identify and drive programs within our transportation network.
To be successful in the role, you need strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, ability to influence across business functions and manage stakeholders' expectations effectively. You will work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment that requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable in working with multiple business and technical teams.
Key job responsibilities
- Development and execution of network design and optimization strategy to support cost reductions, increase delivery speed and improved delivery experience for Amazon customers.
- Contribute to the strategy, prioritize technical and operational initiatives, evaluate and set stakeholders expectations.
- Development of necessary tools to enable optimal design of network
- Work closely with commercial, operational and technical stakeholders to drive the implementation of initiatives.
- Drive cross functional teams to deliver programs.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Experience in program or project management
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level and SQL
- Experience in complex problem solving, and working in a tight schedule environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues
- Experience in analyzing data to drive decisions
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite