Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Our Product Managers are always thinking about the bigger picture. Every position at Amazon offers the opportunity for employees to influence business decisions and shape the future. But as a Product Manager, pioneering new ways of thinking, designing and delivering is your mission. Collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders across the business, you'll continuously be scoping out new solutions. You'll conduct your own research and analysis, always with an eye on the long-term vision of the business. This is your opportunity to have a big impact on some of the most exciting new ideas that are shaping the future of Amazon.
Key job responsibilities
- Create innovative solutions using data and research to address wider challenges in your organisation
- Take a big-picture approach in your analysis of business operations, driving improvements across a range of teams and organisations
- Work alongside senior leadership to establish and prioritise improvement programmes, seeing them through from start to finish
- Enhance operational performance on every programme in partnership with your stakeholders
A day in the life
As a Product Manager, you'll drive and manage the implementation of creative, data-driven change in Amazon, leading improvement projects and programmes. You'll use strategic thinking to define and implement an efficient project plan. Some managers are based on-site while others work remotely, depending on the most suitable option for their team and tasks.
Product Managers have significant responsibilities, and you'll deal with complex challenges with creativity, innovation, and leadership. With a responsibility extending beyond process improvements, you could also contribute to improving other areas of the business, like diversity, equity, and inclusion.
About the team
Amazon couldn't deliver at pace without the Amazon Transportation Service (ATS) team. As part of ATS, you'll be welcomed into a diverse team that plays a central role in our success. Using air, sea and road transport, as well as sortation centres equipped with the latest technology, you'll help Amazon's transport run at maximum efficiency. Our team captures data and uses it to drive decisions. They are key to making Amazon more innovative and efficient.
We put safety first as our people are our priority. And we use the expertise of our people to get packages to their destination - quickly, conveniently and sustainably.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Relevant experience communicating with and influencing a range of different stakeholders including senior management
- Relevant experience in managing large-scale programmes or projects and product implementations
- Advanced proficiency in verbal and written English
- Advanced or master's degree
- Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Prince2 certifications, or any other project management certification
- Relevant experience working in a supply chain, logistics, or operations environment
- Experience in conceptualising and implementing operational or supply-chain management improvements
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite