Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Finance Manager, EU Customer Fulfillment, EU Customer Fulfillment Finance H/F
Amazon Europe Core
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and, when the box arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you?
Our Customer Fulfillment network is renowned for being world-class, delivering packages to customers across the world. Our Finance teams don't just manage our books; they help drive the company forward by partnering closely with global cross-functional teams to support the growth of this rapidly expanding network; driving controllership, innovation, productivity, and cost-effective operations across the network in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a Finance Manager with strong technical background who is excited to join a tech company that is constantly improving and reimagining the logistics industry. You should be passionate about using data to solve big, complex and ambiguous problems. Be eager to continuously learn and improve your skills. You should be attentive to which details make all the difference.
This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, deep knowledge of business intelligence solutions as well as outstanding business acumen. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and will be comfortable accessing and working with data from multiple sources.
In this role, you will design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, support and publish in-depth data interpretation to support the running of the operations and the decision-making of business strategies. Additionally you will lead data analysis projects with the goal to automate processes and improve the quality of decisions made by Finance and other stakeholders. Furthermore, you will lead business case analyses and cost out initiatives.
You will make a big impact, not just on the bottom line performance, but on the overall customer experience, making history whilst having fun along the way!
Do you want to contribute shaping the new standard of shopping? If so, come and join the Customer Fulfillment Finance Team.
As part of the Customer Fulfillment Finance team, you will join a team that is passionate about numbers, data, and how to use them to generate insights and improve our business. We support and influence the organization by providing a holistic and financial perspective, we are the trusted business advisors. We collaborate with our partners to ensure leaders have the most up to date and reliable information, and work with them to make sure we are making the best possible decisions.
- Develop and Maintain Customer Fulfillment metrics and data to identify cost out opportunities by linking up operations and financials
- Communicates data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Your communications drive critical business actions.
- Earn trust of your business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions driving business improvements and cost reductions
- Identifies risks, evaluates impact, proposes changes, and implements improvements to remediate gaps as well as understands the details of the cost structure to make thoughtful judgement calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
- Hire, develop and mentor peers and team members, while promoting knowledge-sharing
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
- Grow and collaborate in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one
- Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals
- Learn from people and cooperate with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
About the team
The team supports financial business partnering, planning and controllership for EU External Fulfillment, Sustainability, Shipping Supplies, Inventory Quality Control and Assurance (ICQA), Learning and Development (L&D), and Delivery Estimate Accuracy (DEA). The team is based in Luxembourg and London.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 5+ years of tax, finance or a related analytical field experience
- 5+ years of multiple finance and accounting roles experience
- 6+ years of Accounts Receivable or Account Payable experience
- 6+ years of applying key financial performance indicators (KPIs) to analyses experience
- 6+ years of building financial and operational reports/data sets that inform business decision-making experience
- 6+ years of creating process improvements with automation and analysis experience
- 6+ years of participating in continuous improvement projects in your team to scale and improve controllership with measurable results experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, statistics or business, or Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of quantitative role (engineering, process re-engineering, quality assurance) experience
- Experience performing ad hoc analysis using advanced Excel
- Experience building and managing financial models for business forecasting and problem solving
- 6+ years of identifying incomplete or inaccurate data, identifying the root cause and creating/implementing an escalation plan experience
- 6+ years of solving complex business challenges by delivering accurate and timely financial models, analysis, and recommendations that have a proven impact on business (e.g., financial savings, operational improvements, or customer benefits) experience
- MBA, or CPA
- Knowledge of SQL/ETL
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (examples: SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos) and other financial systems (examples: Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
- Experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite