Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The candidate will lead all the activities of the company with a particular focus on business development and innovation. He brings the company's vision and values to life. With the support of the board of directors, he will ensure the quality, safety and continuous improvement of the activities.
His main responsibilities are the following:
- Develop Strategy by building a solid understanding of the company's market, personas, and the competitive landscape. Shape the knowledge acquired into a high-level strategic operational plan including vision, goals, product/service scope, and a timeline for rollout. Implement the strategy that will be defined in close collaboration with the Management Board.
- Accelerate commercial development with the objective of gaining market shares.
- Develop and implement a vision to identify, evaluate and apply innovations that address problems of the diverse range of industries.
o Create an innovation portfolio and roadmap to drive growth.
o Evaluate and balance risk/reward for innovation and organizational objectives and establish clear processes to recognize promising ideas.
o Set up an innovation culture by coordinating product development/service development: plan and drive the execution of innovative solutions/products, business processes, by collaborating directly with the relevant teams.
o Work closely with the R&D team to deliver on new features and products, from ideation to roll-out, with the right level of quality and according to schedule.
- Coordinate and optimise operations.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team. Ongoing management and development of direct reports / Develop talent.
- Ensure the application of safety rules, quality standards and internal regulations.
- Reporting in a structured, rigorous and appropriate manner on the actions implemented and the results obtained.
- Manage P&L.
The business requires a visionary person to oversee and evolve the company's operational outcomes for the betterment of the firm and its clients.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Master's degree in Business / Engineer (a financial background would be a strong asset).
- Has a proven track record of success (+/- 5/8 years) as a General Manager, CEO or Business Unit Manager in an innovative environment.
- Has operated at an executive level, have a proven track record as an inspirational leader and a high level of competence around managing financial performance combined with strong commercial acumen in an industrial environment - has experience in organizing and control plans to deliver EBITDA and growth objectives.
- Has driven strong business results and has a talent for seeing opportunities in an industrial environment.
- He has a proven track record of 4/6 years' experience in strategy / innovation. The experience acquired may be in a consulting firm, however it must be combined with an experience in an operated executive level (general) position.
- Has a full supply chain understanding of customer's needs from product development through point of sale to consumers.
- Has experience working in an international environment with subsidiaries in different countries (multi-cultural).
- The candidate will be fluent in at least Dutch and English. He is used to work in an international context and ready to travel.
- Experience in M&A would be an asset.
The candidate must imperatively have a proven track record in companies which core business deals in an international, industrial multiple customer market segment.
We are looking for candidates who want a "permanent" contract and not a self-employed person.
Job Type: Full-time
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.