Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
You will own the creation of highly visible elements on all versions of Amazon websites, learning and understanding the depth and breadth of the Amazon Prime business. This role demands agility to support rapid product development cycles, in relationship with a wide range of different actors, and the drive to continually refine our content based on customer data. Elements of creativity and interest in web design, ergonomics and behavioral economics will be a decisive factor of success.
Role & Responsibilities
· Create and edit elements, content and layout using the latest web standards while ensuring compatibility, documentation and accessibility
· Work with designers and engineers to deliver clean code templates that scale
· Provide accurate estimates of content development to feed into a content calendar supporting the launch of new experiments
· Manage a fluid set of priorities as the business grows and changes
· Contribute other marketing copy and content as necessary
· Propose new traffic-driving content strategies
· Regularly develop, test and analyze new marketing tactics that sell products across all categories and increase conversion rates, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team
· Assist in defining better ways to structure the team's processes and best practices
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· 3+ years of experience in marketing, Ux, web design or front-end development
· 3+ years in a marketing or online content creation role
· 3+ years actively working with HTML and CSS
· Experience creating and maintaining a beautifully designed website
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
· Experience in similar environment
· Experience with accessibility standards and assistive technologies
· Knowledge of programming/development theory and best practices
· Knowledge of JQuery, HTML templating tools, CMS and frameworks (Freemarker appreciated)
· Portfolio of web content
· Experience in design and full proficiency with Adobe CS
· Work with marketing and engineering
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Experience with SQL, in particular to query data in large databases
· Superior oral and written communication skills in English with an innate attention to detail
· Any experience in content testing, A/B testing, online marketing campaigns appreciated
· Any number of additional EU languages particularly appreciated
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Are you a front-end developer or UX enthusiastic? Would you like to see your work displayed to hundreds of millions of customers and evaluated with scientific methods to identify the most efficient trends, ideas and design? Are you eager to learn everything about the customer journey into Amazon Prime and impact directly how to solve our biggest frustration points worldwide? If yes, come join the Prime team and help shape the Prime experience on all our websites.Lire la suite