Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Amazon's WWOps HR team is seeking a product visionary to lead the EU business into the future. This Principal Product Manager will be passionate, results-oriented, and inventive, and will lead the development of a successful early stage product for its EU HR business, while also defining the future of how Amazon scales and supports its global workforce across all phases of the employee lifecycle. Being the Principal, you will a) own the end-to-end vision of the product, b) define the product's roadmap and strategy, and c) deliver clear requirements that Designers and Engineers will use to bring your vision to life. You will help drive the development of the product from concept-to-launch, own the product life-cycle, and define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the product. As a senior-level leader, you will manage and influence stakeholders at all levels (including executive leadership), and be responsible for org change management of this critical priority. We are a dynamic and rapidly evolving organization where tackling ambiguity in a collaborative way is essential to personal, team, and customer success.
Technical product management at Amazon is inherently cross-functional. The right candidate needs to be an owner of their portfolio; making strategic product decisions grounded in data. You will work closely with business teams, leaders, and dedicated user experience design and engineering teams in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences. Other key responsibilities include monitoring the execution of the project, providing project progress to stakeholders, and ensuring appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the project.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· 8+ years of experience in product or program management, business development or technology
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience in delivering complex products, end to end
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience working with and influencing stakeholders
· Demonstrated skills in capturing business requirements, launching projects, and conducting customer research.
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects
· Experience working directly with Engineers and U/X Design/Researchers on building products, features, and enhancements.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
· Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules, and employing effective risk management to large programs
· Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and informing user testing
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
· Prior experience working as a software developer or UX designer.
· MBA preferred
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Want to build software that helps enable Amazon's global success and improve the quality of life for millions of users in the process? Want to have unrestricted access to users, influence executive leadership, and help Earth's most customer-centric company become Earth's most employee-centric company too?
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.