Marketing director emea m/f
Détail de l'offre
Our client is an important global player, providing clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of almost 8.000 employees and a global network of operations serving their customers, our client helps people live longer and healthier lives.
· Define and shape the EMEA marketing strategy and tactics on both Clinical Diagnostic and Life Science Research markets according to the global marketing strategy and overall corporate goals.
· Work closely with the EMEA commercial management team to define and implement a 3 years plan aimed to grow revenues and profits in the region.
· Manage and develop a team of 50 people capable of managing operational marketing activities. Understand the key competencies required to achieve organizational goals and build organizational capability.
· Put in place and manage the resources, tools and processes to assess market opportunities within the region, capture customer need changes and define go-to-market initiatives, tactics and routes to deliver sales growth and profitability by customer segment.
· Define and drive implementation of the yearly tactical plan by customer segment in collaboration with sales organizations. Drive a strong partnership between the EMEA marketing teams and the regional sales teams.
· Leads a harmonized pricing strategy for Life Science Research and Clinical Diagnostic products to deliver profitable growth across the portfolio.
· Manage the EMEA marketing budget and oversee the operational execution of planned activities with the marketing operations team, monitor ROI.
· Drive the assessment of market needs toward services and the improvement and the development of the current service portfolio. Manage the European Training Center
· Partner with key stakeholders within product Division, Business Group and other Regions to share best practices and determine activities and actions needed to implement business development programs
· Education: MSc or PhD degree in a scientific discipline with an MBA preferred or equivalent work experience
· Experience: 20 years of experience including sales / sales management experience. 10 years of working experience in similar fields (Clinical Diagnostic or Life Science) with an operational marketing management role at international level
· Demonstrable abilities for marketing methodologies/best practices, for sales processes and marketing/sales alignment
· Proven ability to build and lead multicultural teams. Visionary/Business strategic vision proven ability and excellent leadership skills. Able to priorities initiatives, to establish performance criteria and to ensure that these are met
· Makes insightful decisions and come to conclusions to deal with complex challenges. Team player able to work within matrix organizations and with global cross functional teams
· Strong verbal and communication skill with the ability to present ideas and influence executive leadership
· Frequent travelling within EMEA and US
Conditions et Avantages
We are offering a competitive salary package for a director level.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Les cadres ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Vous recevrez une copie de ce message à votre adresse e-mail.
Le message a été envoyé