Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.Nouvelle recherche
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Voir les autres postes en tant que :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Defining the project roadmap and coordinating the implementation based on the analytical results.
· Understanding of analytical simulations and assessments. Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data
· Reporting and analysis through tools, portals and reports; following solution-driven approach to systems and processes, using advanced computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) and manipulating/mining data from database tables (Redshift, Oracle, Data Warehouse)
· Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and / or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
· Communicate with external customers (Carriers, Vendors / Suppliers) and internal customers (Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers)
· Implement new processes and methodologies across the organization
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· BA or BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another technical field
· 7+ years in delivering and influencing business processes using data analysis
· Experience with IT-based root cause analysis and process design.
· Strong project management skills, highly organized to ensure a timely implementation.
· Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, financial analysis, and demand modeling
· Experience in Statistical Software such as R, SAS, SPSS, MINITAB
· Able to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting ( SQL, MySQL)
· Experience using one or more of Python, VBA, MATLAB, Java, C++ programming languages
· Excellent communication skills and ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
· Fluency in English. Further additional EU languages also beneficial
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· Master's degree or equivalent in Logistics / Supply Chain / Mathematics / Science / Engineering / Business Development
· Experience developing and growing a business / start-up / association
· Proficiency with TABLEAU, Microsoft Excel to include making charts, data manipulation, pivot tables, creating macros, and visual basic knowledge.
· Fluency in German, French, Polish, or other European languages
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And, today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. A day to make history. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
The EU Inbound Sr Analyst works across the EU in a cross-functional environment with the European Planning Team, Transportation Operations Teams, Warehouse and Sortation organizations as well as vendor and seller facing organizations to support the EU Inbound Strategy.
The successful candidate will have strong data mining and modeling skills and is comfortable facilitating ideas and working from concept through to execution. This role will also build tools and support structures needed to analyze data, dive deep into data and present findings to business partners to drive improvements.