Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.Nouvelle recherche
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Voir les autres postes en tant que :
Investment Manager H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Danish pension fund is looking for an Investment Manager with primary focus on global real estate.
As an Investment Manager you will be responsible for new investments as well as overseeing our growing portfolio of global real estate funds. Real estate constitutes a substantial part of the pension funds' engagement in alternative investments, and the target is to increase exposure in the years to come. The global investment mandate includes direct fund investments, co-investments, secondaries and to some extent fund-of-funds. It is an independent position with wide scope to influence further development. You will be joining a well-functioning team where everybody works with different aspects of alternative investments.
- You will be working with a range of exciting and challenging tasks such as:
- Identifying, analyzing and executing new investments globally.
- Ongoing monitoring of and follow-up on the existing portfolio.
- Active portfolio management, including purchasing and selling in the secondary market.
- Execution of co-investments.
- Representing P+ on advisory boards.
- Assisting the rest of the team with investment analyses and execution of investments in infrastructure, private equity og forestry.
- Contributing to further development of the risk-based approach to our real estate portfolio.
- Administrative tasks within risk management, knowledge management, reporting and ad hoc tasks in cooperation with the rest of the investment team.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Experience with global real estate investments or fund investments.
- Proven investment skills.
- Ability to independently to manage the investment process including commercial, legal and tax due diligence with support from external advisors.
- A master's degree in finance or similar.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken) and preferable international experience.
- Willing and able to travel as part of the job.
Please note that the company language is Danish. Basic Danish language lessons will be offered, if required.
- You are a team player and can see the value of creating investment results with your colleagues.
- You have strong analytic skills and are independent and structured with excellent communicative skills.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
P+ (DIP/JØP) is a workplace with committed employees, and our culture is characterized by confidence and great job satisfaction. We have an informal working environment with scope to act. We offer an attractive salary package. You will be covered by a favourable health insurance and we have different health-related offers like a running club as well as a lunch, fruit and massage/physiotherapy schemes.
P+ is the platform for the joint administration of Lawyers´and Economists´Pension Fund (JØP) and the Engineers´Pension Fund (DIP). We are 80 employees who perform variuos administrative duties for the pension funds´more than 96,000 members. P+ has approx. DKK 116 billion under management and has a increasing membership and pension contributions. Our premises are situated in Flintholm Company House - right next to Flintholm Station on Frederiksberg.
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Are you interested in this job opportunity? We look forward to receiving a short motivation letter including your CV. Professional questions should be addressed to Head of Alternative Investments Anders Christian Schelde
Employment on local terms. If needed, you are required to ensure valid work and/or residence permit yourself.
We will conduct interviews on ab ongoing basis and fill the position as soon as we have found the right candidate. Commencement as soon as possible.