Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.Nouvelle recherche
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Voir les autres postes en tant que :
Director of Project Management Office (PMO) H/F
Integrated Biobank of Luxembourg (IBBL)
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The Director of PMO plans, establishes, directs, and coordinates biobanking projects involving national and external parties. He/she ensures projects are set up according to procedures, and that timelines as well as budgets are met. He/She is also in charge of preparing quotations and managing projects during their lifecycle.
- Manages the PM team and follows up on their activities by establishing clear and exhaustive objectives and task lists.
- Manages IBBL's project portfolio (more than 100 active projects) in alignment with IBBL strategy and priorities.
- Reviews timelines, budget, quotation, draft of contracts, etc. prepared by the PM team.
- Integrates a "Business Analysis" approach to set up cost/pricing and also to anticipate production
- Prepares quotations and if needed manages his/her own projects
- Interacts with finance and legal departments with regards to contracts
- Is the privileged internal interlocutor of the operational leaders (bio-repository, bio-refinery) in the context of the design of the projects as well as for the follow-up of the good execution of the contracts & agreements.
- Builds the project monitoring dashboards and updates them regularly.
- Contributes to the development of IBBL strategy.
- Ensures effective information flow within his/her team and with stakeholders, particularly for IBBL key accounts.
- Interacts closely with IBBL key national and external stakeholders meaning research and commercial partners as well as all external parties required for the successful execution of projects including suppliers, CNER, CNPD, government bodies, etc.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 8-12 years of relevant job-related experiences in leading project management teams and complex projects in biology, biomedical, CRO, or pharmaceutical industries, for public research institutes or/and private companies.
- Min. Master's degree in biology, pharmacy or medicine.
- Experienced manager and team player.
- Ability to push projects firmly but diplomatically to get results.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Mastery of PMBOK, PRINCE2 or equivalent would be an asset.
- Mastery of MS Office tools (Access and Project included).
- Language skills: fluency in English (which is the working language at IBBL); must speak and write French; additional knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an additional asset
- Ability to travel (1-2 times per month).
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
IBBL (Integrated BioBank of Luxembourg), an autonomous institute organised within the Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH), is a not-for-profit institute dedicated to supporting biomedical research for the benefit of patients. We provide biospecimen-related services and biobanking infrastructure for applied medical research. We are working with the main Luxembourgish actors in translational medicine and with international academic and industry actors.
IBBL's culture is based on excellence, trust and innovation. Our team is driven by passion and quality.