Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.Nouvelle recherche
Technical support engineer robonano (m/f)
FANUC EUROPE GMBH
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Your core tasks:
- You will be a team member of the FANUC European Technical Support Centre for ROBONANO that is located in Stuttgart/Germany. You will have access to a cleanroom equipped with the latest FANUC technologies in ultraprecision machining, high-end metrology instruments and advanced software.
- You will support all 17 FANUC Europe local offices that are located throughout Europe with technical and sales related activities, including process simulation and real machining trials.
- Your main daily activities will consist of:
¿ examining blueprints and 3D CAD files from customers
¿ estimating process cycle time through CAM simulations
¿ performing ultraprecision diamond machining on a wide variety of parts
¿ operating various metrology equipment to qualify the produced samples
¿ providing customer support
¿ preparing and presenting technical documents
- You will be involved in organising and executing training and workshop sessions
- When necessary you will be asked to support Sales and Marketing teams in:
¿ producing promotional material
¿ performing strategic competitor analysis
¿ developing, installing and presenting demo applications at trade shows
- You will perform other related duties as assigned in accordance with overall job responsibilities
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor or Master degree or PhD) or five years' experience related to precision machining
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Driving licence
- Efficient and effective use of engineering tools such as CAD, CAM software (any brand)
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Possessing proper working attitude, earnest, preciseness, passion, able to work under pressure, self-motivated, open mindedness and independent personality
- Ability to complete specific tasks of a larger project with great attention to detail
- Good comprehension and ability to analyse and solve problems
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to articulate ideas and concepts
- Capable of positive influence
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
As an innovative company FANUC offers an exciting workplace with attractive future prospects. Thanks to latest technology and the FANUC Work-Life- Balance, we invest in your professional and personal development.
Please send us your complete application documents and become a part of our motivated teams.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
As a global player FANUC offers the best of two worlds - international career opportunities in a family environment and a dynamic company where people are the center of all activities. We manage diverse projects, we are passionate about our work and due to our continuous development process we set trends in the international automation industry.Lire la suite
Senior Engineer, Modeling M/FDANFOSSDOMTOM, Etr CDI
Ingénieur Opérations Satellites H/FCNESKourou CDI
Ingénieur méthode équipements tournants H/FSYNGENTAMonthey CDI
Technical sales support oem france h/fMADAME CECILE PERRIERChatou CDI
Ingénieur Test Technique - Lyon (France) H/FCEGEDIMLyon CDI
Expert technique et formateur water management h/fMADAME CECILE PERRIERChatou CDI
Voir les autres postes en tant que :