Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
R&D Engineer in Image Processing H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
We are looking for a talented, skilled and motivated R&D Engineer or Doctor for working in the development of Scanning systems. Such systems consist in a computer cluster able to process images acquired in real time from multiple cameras. Defects are automatically identified thanks to Real Time image processing, highly based on Neural Network algorithms.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Artificial Intelligence and up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
You strengthen an R&D team of experts, including 10 high-level software developers. You design and implement state of the arts software solutions, including new images processing algorithms, based on Deep Learning approach.
In collaboration with our service technicians, you qualify and refine your software modules to meet our customers' needs. Occasionally, you deploy new solutions to our customers abroad.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- PhD or Master degree in computer sciences, with a good knowledge in image processing and Deep learning algorithms
- A proven practice of C++ or another object oriented language
- Proficiency with Python programming language
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good analytical and bibliographic research capabilities
- Preferably 2 to 3 years in a similar position, but young graduate accepted
Additional Skills considered an advantage:
- Real time implementation of Machine learning / Deep learning algorithms
- Frameworks such as Tensor flow, Keras, PyTorch, TensorRT
- Experience in CUDA / NVIDIA environment
- Skills in the field of real time processing
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
- You have the ability to work in autonomy
- A permanent full-time time contract
- A long-term position in a fast growing and dynamic team with a world-wide presence
- To continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies
- A high tech environment with direct connections to University
- An attractive salary package as well as other benefits
- Offices ideally located in Foetz with a company parking
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
LuxScan Technologies is a world-wide leader in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners for automation in the timer industry. Our Company is part of the German Weinig Group, which is producing machines and systems for solid wood and panel production.Lire la suite