Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join the People Experience and Technology (PXT) Ops International Central and Support Functions (ICSF) as a Senior HR Manager.
The Senior HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving PXT functional excellence and process improvement.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of PXT within the company.
· The ability to create a vision and goals for a PXT team and inspire and motivate the team to achieve excellence in terms of customer support and core PXT processes.
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
· Passion for innovative PXT solutions and process improvement; Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements and specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred.
· Strong analytical capabilities and project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results.
· Conduct deep-dive, data-driven analysis to identify, diagnose and monitor talent trends, gaps and opportunities.
· Demonstrate success working in a cross-functional team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities
· Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations, retention and reward programs.
· The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
· Strong internal and external customer service focus.
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Do you care passionately about maintaining a high performance bar? If this question evokes passion, opinions and good ideas, then you should consider this role!
The EU HR Corporate Operations team is looking for a leader who will have the responsibility for examining current mechanisms, researching the latest studies in the performance management field, and re-designing best in class programs and policies to support that vision. You will partner with other Talent Management leaders, HR Business Partners, managers, and employees across regions to build products that support your programs.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate on-going curiosity and creativity, balanced with the ability to distill numerous inputs/ideas into meaningful actions and recommendations. You will have strong analytical capabilities, a process improvement mentality and be able to interface effectively and communicate convincingly with leaders at all levels, including the executive leadership team. You will also demonstrate the ability to work well and influence strategically in both small team and large, cross-functional environments. As part of this, you will build and leverage a network of "advisors" and "healthy skeptics" who will help both validate and challenge your approach/recommendations in a constructive fashion.
The right candidate must have a record of accomplishment of program ownership in Human Resources, driving measurable results from inception through completion; strong planning and prioritization skills are necessary.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Strong experience leading relevant talent/HR program/projects
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Experience in companies that adhere to a high hiring standard, and mentors their brightest employees to accept greater challenges.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organization Development, HR, Economics or related fields
· Master's Degree, or PhD in Human Resources Management or related field
· 7+ years of leadership experience in Human Resources
· Experience in career development, workforce modeling, and talent management in a fast-paced global environment
· Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
· Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
This role can be based in various locations across Europe, including Luxembourg, London, Barcelona, Iasi, Gdansk, Prague, and Germany.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.