Quelles sont les missions ?
The Partnership & Development Manager will work closely with the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director to develop effective strategies for resource generation and board management and engagement. The Partnership & Development Manager will work with the Programs team and other external partners to deliver successful fundraising activities targeted at foundations, philanthropists, companies and public institutions.
* The Partnership & Development Manager initiates new as well as follows up on existing partner relations to investigate innovative ways for cooperation that will help the organization to reach their strategic goals,
* Act as the organization representative at certain international conferences and meetings, presenting Speak Up Africa in the international field to potential partners, and following up on relationships initiated during those sessions, as well as follow up on relationships developed by the Executive Director
* Take a leading role in the partnership development process through cooperating with the expected partners to achieve joint goal setting, fund raising and contracting leading to the implementation of programs to reach the organization goals
* Play a key role in fundraising and proposal activities, including investigation of possibilities
* Support the management of board members and the development and implementation of a board engagement strategy
Quel est le profil idéal ?
* A degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. social sciences, international development studies, international management, marketing & communications)
* Have fundraising experience and keen to work in an international organization to fundraise for sustainable development initiatives,
* Minimum 8 years experience, amongst which in a relevant management role,
* Have experience in structured decision-making processes, prioritization and has prior experience in goal setting, planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting,
* Sound knowledge of institutional and government donors and funding policies.
* Fluent in both English and French.
Conditions et Avantages
Qui a postulé à cette offre ?
- Combien de candidats ont déjà postulé à cette offre ?
- Découvrez leur profil, leur niveau de rémunération
- Comparez votre profil et affinez votre candidature
Je me connecte
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Qui a publié cette offre d'emploi ?
Un engagement signé condamnant les discrimations dans le domaine de l'emploi et décidant d'oeuvrer en faveur de la diversité.
Our client is a Policy and Advocacy Action Tank dedicated to catalyzing leadership, enabling policy change, and increasing awareness for sustainable development in Africa Through.
Through their platforms and relationships and with the help of multiple partners, the organization ensure that policy makers meet implementers; that solutions are showcased and that every sector contributes critically to the dialogue and strives to form the blueprints for concrete action for public health and sustainable development.
MICHAEL PAGE se presente en vidéo
Année de création