Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Responsable Marketing / Head of Growth H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Le Head of Growth H/F prend en charge la stratégie d'acquisition et mobilise tous les canaux pour permettre à l'entreprise d'atteindre ses objectifs de croissance.
Inova is looking for an experienced, dynamic, growth-oriented Demand Gen leader to create, execute, and drive online and offline programs that help build our sales pipeline for our Enterprise business and boost registrations to our Virtual Partnering (VP) Events. This result-oriented person will own the overall marketing demand generation strategy and vision including: Digital (email marketing, paid advertising, social selling, video, social, SEO), ABM, industry and user events (virtual or live) and additions to the marketing technology stack.
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, smart, driven, creative and knows how to iterate deliberately to generate success. The person should have hands-on and managerial experience owning demand gen and be proficient at working with all forms of marketing automation.
The Head of B2B Demand Generation will lead a small team of 2 marketers to start with and will rapidly look to hire a couple more talents. She/he will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. The role is based in Lyon, France and will include limited travel.
- Develop and execute campaigns that achieve MQLs/revenue goals for our Enterprise business and attendees' objectives for our VP events
- Manage budgets, measure and report on MQLs targets and VP attendees, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage the buyer's (and influencer's) journey. Understand our buyer personas. Ensure that we are reaching and engaging with all of our prospects and clients by developing and refining nurturing campaigns
- Collaborate with Sales team members to proactively identify new opportunities and address gaps in territory and segment coverage.
- Build account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to help larger deals move through the pipeline
- Optimize use of Hubspot to ensure we have a robust and foundational marketing database to drive targeted campaigns
- Oversee spend efficiency metrics, to ensure Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Cost-Per-Lead (CPL), and Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA) stay within reasonable control limits while scaling the business
- A/B testing experience to help optimize campaigns and landing pages
- Bring creativity and innovation to our user events and virtual partnering events while executing at an exceptionally high level.
- Create a strong team where you motivate and mentor your team members and build a culture of accountability.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Nous cherchons un candidat avec une expérience réussie d'au moins 5 ans sur un poste similaire dans un environnement BtB (idéalement SaaS). Un anglais parfaitement courant est indispensable. Une connaissance de l'environnement pharmaceutique est fortement souhaitée.
Desired Skills and experience:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B Demand Generation with 2+ years leading teams
- Experience developing inbound and outbound demand generation strategies and meeting ambitious lead generation and revenue targets
- Ability to analyze and think strategically around audience segmentation, targeting, and brand positioning
- Experience leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management and process improvement skills
- A passion for testing new ideas, learning fast, and iterating
- Creativity and an appreciation for the role of copy and design in marketing effectiveness
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of programs
- Experience using Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, LinkedIN, Twitter and other marketing solutions
- Knowledge of the Biopharmaceutical industry preferred
- Fluent English
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Inova propose aux groupes pharmaceutiques et aux Biotechs des solutions SaaS pour optimiser leurs partenariats de R&D
Inova accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds.
We also have strategic partnerships that make data from the 20 biggest biopharma events available in Inova, providing our users with always up-to-date company and contact information.
Over 150 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and also operate offices in Denver, New York and Tokyo.