Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.Nouvelle recherche
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Voir les autres postes en tant que :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The Senior Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to work on strategic initiatives to increase the level of automated workcells, increase the fulfillment network customer adoption and help achieve strategic financial performance goals. The focus of the role will be on AT projects located throughout Europe, including deep financial analysis (such as measuring automated workcells financial entitlement), and strong partnering with the Ops Robotics business leadership. An ideal candidate will have a proven ability in thinking strategically, working in an ambiguous environment, solving ambiguous and complex problems, and financial modelling. Additional responsibilities include business and financial forecasting, determination and monitoring of success metrics, key financial support for operational and strategic reviews, and ad-hoc financial support.
· Partnering with senior leaders in Worldwide Ops Robotics, WW Ops Finance, and Operations.
· Creating, improving, and maintaining financial models to evaluate automated workcells.
· Gathering analytical insights and developing financial frameworks to help grow profitability and expand our reach.
· Participating in the core financial processes for the organization including Annual Operating Plans, 3 year Strategic Plan, Long Range Plan and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews.
· Completing cost / benefit analyses and communicate key drivers / inputs to support business decisions.
· Performing financial reporting, deep project analyses, and financial modeling.
· Facilitating financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
· Creating, improving, and maintaining financial metrics, reports and scorecards.
· Communicating financial and business results including variance analyses to senior business leaders.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
· 2+ years relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results
· Required proficiency in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups)
· Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results
· Advanced experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis
· MBA and/or Professional certification + relevant experience
· Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions and demonstrated experience managing such mechanisms to an end result
· Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
· Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon seeks a Senior Financial Analyst within the Ops Robotics Finance team to partner with the EU Ops Robotics organization located in Luxembourg. Worldwide Ops Robotics is responsible for the development of global automated workcells that improve the safety and productivity of our operations. We design and develop workcells that can be back-built into existing buildings and incorporated into the designs of next generation buildings. Worldwide Ops Robotics includes Amazon Robotics (AR) located in Boston, MA, the Advanced Technologies (AT) teams located in Seattle, WA and Luxembourg, and R&D centers located near Seattle, WA (BFI1) and Milan, Italy (MXP3).Lire la suite