Quelles sont les missions ?
· Enable local site maintenance technicians to effectively maintain advanced technology systems by creating and maintaining maintenance procedural and troubleshooting documentation
· Serve as the escalation point for local site maintenance technicians when complex system issues impacting machine performance or availability arise
· Monitor system performance across the EU region and utilize system KPIs and technician feedback to identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives
· Provide on-site support for new product implementations, upgrades, routine hardware audits, and troubleshooting for advanced robotics systems
· Develop and implement a process for ensuring spare part availability across the EU region for the systems you support
· Produce regular reports on the safety, reliability, and performance of the products that you support
· Provide on call after-hours support for high severity events related to products that you support
· 50%-75% travel expected
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or related field)
· 7+ years of experience designing, deploying, or supporting mechatronic or robotic systems
· Knowledge and/or working experience with statistical analysis tools, data visualization, and program management
· Experience leading disciplined technical problem-solving
· Experience with 8D, 5-Why, Fishbone, FMEA, or comparable root cause analysis methodologies
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical issues
· Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
· MS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or related field)
· Knowledge and or working experience in dealing with big data
· Familiarity with PLC programming
· Familiarity with industry standard CAD & FEA design tools, industry trends, and design for supportability
· Experience creating and implementing scalable standard operating procedures, performance metrics, and feedback mechanisms
· Experience managing new hardware implementation projects
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
The scope of Amazon Robotics (AR) is expanding to include support of exciting new technology being developed by teams across Amazon. A group of experienced and entrepreneurial minded Engineers and Support Managers is being assembled to create the new Emerging Technology Services (ETS) Team that will partner with product development teams, operations leaders, and maintenance teams to support advanced robotics technology across Amazon's fulfillment network.
In this role on the ETS Team, you will work directly with product development and reliability, maintenance, and engineering teams to maximize the performance of advanced mechatronic and robotic systems. You are responsible for being the link between on-site technicians and engineers working within the Amazon Robotics and Advanced Technology organizations. You will help launch new systems, develop and implement maintenance procedures and troubleshooting guides, ensure spare part availability, proactively monitor system performance, provide troubleshooting escalation support, and implement continuous improvement initiatives across Amazon's European customer fulfillment network.