Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.Nouvelle recherche
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Voir les autres postes en tant que :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The EU Supply Chain team is looking for a Principal Business Intel. Engineer.
Within the Data Science and Advanced Analytics team, you will develop new tools to help us improve the way we build a fantastic custom experience.
This role will give you a unique view on Amazon systems, processes and operations, interacting across all supply chain and transportation functions.
If you are someone who has shown success in analyzing, diving deep in complex data, streamlining and identifying process improvement opportunities and pioneering new ways to do things, we'd like to talk to you.
This position is based out of our EU Headquarters in Luxembourg.
You own EU wide analytics projects within the advanced analytics team, including:
- Develop a strong expertise of our real-time fulfillment systems, and create new tools that would allow us to better monitor our European network
- Propose changes in the way we manage our network, interacting with the supply chain leadership and other team members (including analysts, research scientists and execution teams) and lead those improvements to completion
- Develop the analytics required to visualize opportunities and measure progresses on those improvement opportunities
- Automatize and standardize our processes and metrics to ensure they allow efficient decision making with regards to speed, distance to customers and costs
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Master degree degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering)
- 8 years of experience in a highly analytical environment
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large datasets
- Experience in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing with SQL Server, Redshift
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, self-starter and a quick learner.
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Excellent communicating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the company is required
- Experience of dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem
- Knowledge any visualization and automation tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Expertise in Supply Chain management
- Experience with analyzing big data sets (100M+ rows)
- Experience working effectively with data engineers and data scientists
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and use of software systems.
- Familiarity with supply chain management concepts - forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics - gained through work experience or graduate level education.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and advanced statistical techniques - distributions, confidence intervals, time series analysis, regression models, clustering, machine learning
· Familiarity with Big Data concepts and platforms (Hadoop, Mahout, etc.)
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Principal Business Intelligence Engineer, Supply Chain (H/F)
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon websites and wondered how it got delivered to you so fast, and what kinds of systems & processes are running behind the scenes to power the whole operation?
If so, this role is for you.
We need exceptionally bright, talented, and driven people to delight our customers. If you'd like join the world's largest online retailer, this is your chance to have fun and make history !