Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Key functions for the role include:
· Lead a team of Fleet Managers and Value Added Service Managers that work closely with AMZL in-country teams across Europe.
· Cooperate with AMZL teams across Europe to identify service needs and implement and manage the service portfolio for our partners.
· Work closely with automotive, lease and rental companies to secure vehicle capacity throughout the year.
· Be the main POC for WW teams for the launch of new services and evolve the scope of existing services to meet local needs.
· Support the roll out of new last miles initiatives through complementary service offerings.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Master's degree
· This leader has 10+ years of experience in the logistics industry.
· This leader has experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams.
· Experience in leading teams and managing direct reports.
· A history of developing strong, value-add partnerships.
· Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements.
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail.
· Proven track record of managing multiple priorities.
· This leader can work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Business Development experience
· Program Management experience
· Experience in the parcel delivery or express delivery sector
· Experience in Fleet Management
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Senior Manager Last Mile Services. The role will play a vital role in advancing Amazon's unique culture and enabling the success of new and existing Delivery Service Providers (DSP) within the high-growth, fast-paced Logistics organization. This role will be leading a team responsible for the development and implementation of services for DSPs across European AMZL organizations. These services incorporate fleet solutions and other value added services to make our last mile deliveries more effective.
Location flexible: Munich, Luxembourg or London