Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
To be successful in the role, you need strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, ability to influence across business functions and manage stakeholders' expectations effectively. You will work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment that requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable in working with multiple business and technical teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development and execution of network design and optimization strategy to support cost reductions, increase delivery speed and improved delivery experience for Amazon customers.
- Continually optimize the network through evaluation of changes and driving network related projects.
- Development of necessary tools to enable optimal design of network
- Work closely with commercial, operational and technical stakeholders to drive the implementation of initiatives.
- Drive cross functional teams to deliver programs.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Completed Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Computer Science or a Science degree
· 5+ years experience in similar role including program/project management, process improvement or operations management
· Experience in manipulating complex data, data processing and analyzing, drawing conclusions from data, and building basic models that support business decisions
· Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
· Strong data processing and analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently in an often times ambiguous environment
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and operational know-how
· English proficiency (written/spoken)
· MBA or Master's Degree
· Familiarity with statistics and application of statistics in operations
· Knowledge of SQL, Oracle BI, Tableau, Unix, Visual Basic and/or other programming languages
· Experience driving process improvement, familiarity with 6 sigma / lean, green belt certification
· Proficiency in any other language Spanish, Italian, French, and/or German preferred
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Have you ever wondered how Amazon designs its transportation network to scale and reliably deliver hundreds of millions of package to customer's doorsteps? Are obsessed with designing and building complex network solutions and solving challenging problems? Do you think outside of the box and challenge the status quo?
Amazon's EU Supply Chain / Transportation team is looking for an enthusiastic and customer obsessed Transportation Network Engineer to help us design and optimize our transportation network. The role will involve understanding the physical and virtual transportation processes, from our fulfillment centers on to our final mile carriers who deliver our packages to our customers. As part of the Network Design team you will combine business process knowledge, data expertise, and analysis skills to identify and drive programs within our transportation network.