Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
SAP Business Process &Project Manager H/F
KWS SAAT SE & CO. KGAA
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Your tasks - challenge meets responsibility:
- Conceptualize/plan/implement/steer SAP business processes
- Manage SAP projects within BU-SB such as S/4 Hana implementation, IBP introduction
- Act as SAP Process Owner - in particular for the modules SD/MM/WM/PP: Supervision, consultation, care, testing, troubleshooting
- Continuously perform gap analysis to determine needs for system modification, and/or training of users
- Organize and coordinate of user support in sales, production and logistics incl. - ticket support and management of roles/access rights
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Academic degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in information technology, business administration/economics with IT focus or equivalent
- Sound knowledge in SAP in particular modules MM / PP and SAP process modelling
- Professional (3 years or more) experience in related professional context
- Experience in working in complex structures and international context
- Proven project management skills across regional and cultural boundaries with the ability to work collaboratively
- Very good language skills in English, other languages (in particular German) are an asset
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
KWS is one of the world's leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. Around 6.000 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries.
For KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA we are we are looking for a SAP Business Process Manager (m/f/d) in our Business Unit Sugarbeet. In this role you will be part of our IT, taking responsibility for effective operation and further development of SAP processes of the sugarbeet business. In addition, you will ensure the effective implementation of global standardization projects in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders. The main working location is in Einbeck (Lower Saxony/Germany), furthermore this exciting and diversified position will be permanent and full-time.
Sow your future with KWS:
- As a family-owned company, we live by the values of team spirit, closeness, trust, independence and vision
- As a SAP Business Process Manager, no two days will be the same for you. You and your passion for IT will drive our projects.
- We create the appropriate framework conditions for you: excellent work equipment, subsidized canteen, capital-forming benefits, Christmas and vacation bonuses as well as flexible working time models with the option of home office
Would you like to develop your potential and grow at KWS? We are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV, relevant references) in english via our application system!