Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Head of Digital Marketing B2B2C (m/f) H/F
Morgan Philips Luxembourg
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The mission is to ensure the growth of all their KPIs; Customer Growth, Audience, Leads & Engagement.
As head of Marketing for the group, you will be the link between the product, their consumers and their customers. You are mastering all the digital techniques to make people love their brands and grow audience and leads. The AARRR funnel is your religion. Strongly appreciated if you worked for e-Commerce or Marketplace platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage, motivate, and develop a team of highly ambitious growth managers. You will be a people person with a track record of leading high caliber teams to success.
- Take the lead on operations, plan, structure, organize the workload. Align with Product & Tech methodologies.
- Responsible for all elements of marketing including customer acquisition (SEM, SEO, Display), email marketing, product marketing; communications; PR; Events; Brand, TV and creative design.
- Take responsibility for the marketing budget with the objective to maximizing profitability across all major marketing channels including - TV, digital, PR, events and email.
- You will have an end-to-end view of the customer conversion funnel and be able to apply your thinking across a range of products and businesses.
- Oversee a brand and communication strategy that differentiates from the competition in a simple and compelling way.
- Oversee a customer content strategy that expands the scope and scale of content production, supporting wide-scale distribution via PR and SEO.
- Oversee the creation of direct marketing collateral, in particular display and email channels, balancing commercial opportunity with a consumer experience worthy of the brand.
- Responsible to shape and lead in partnership with product / tech organization the group's X-sell efforts within its ecosystem.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Skills required for the role :
- 7-10 years' experience in Digital Marketing / e-Commerce / Traffic Acquisition preferably experience within B2B2C Marketplace, Classifieds, eCommerce or mass-market digital brands
- A demonstrable track record in a multi-channel B2C direct marketing environment
- Recent experience of team building and getting things done in scale-up environment - preferable
- Essential experience with hyper-growth consumer digital brands, direct to B2C mass-market.
- A deep understanding of how to apply a marketing strategy, including brand, segmentation, mass marketing and multi-channel communications.
- A strong understanding of the overall offline and online marketing ecosystem, including channel-specific best practice, technology, x-sell and data solutions.
- Expertise in direct response performance marketing and optimization techniques.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, in both French and English.
If you are interested in this opportunity please don't hesitate to apply now.
Please be sure that your application will stay confidential through Géraldine Spies