Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The EU Supply Chain team is looking for an Inventory Placement Sr Data Analyst. Within the Inventory placement team, you will contribute to defining our inventory placement policy, reducing distance to customers by placing the right items in the right Amazon building in order to increase delivery speed and reduce costs. You will chase defects in our systems, leaving no stone un-turned to delight our customers with wider selection. This role will give you a unique view on Amazon systems, process and operations, interacting with planning teams, fulfillment centers and technical teams.
If you are someone who has shown success in analyzing, diving deep in complex data, streamlining and identifying process improvement opportunities and pioneering new ways to do things, we'd like to talk to you.
This position is based out of our EU Headquarters in Luxembourg.
You own the inventory placement analytics for one of the EU marketplaces and you will:
- Recommend improvements to the placement strategy using modelling and large datasets. You'll guide the planning teams with regards to the mix of products to place in Amazon buildings, maximizing selection and reducing distance to customers and spinning the Amazon flywheel !
- Pioneer new ideas to increase speed and reduce delivery cost to customers
- Pilot and implement your recommendation in production through smart configurations in Amazon systems
- Develop the analytics required to visualize opportunities and measure progresses
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Master degree in a scientific subject / mechanical engineering / supply chain management
- 4 years of experience in a highly anlytical environement
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must have
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, self-starter and a quick learner.
- Must be an independent problem solver that can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Excellent communicating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the company is required
- Experience of dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes
- Data science background is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of R / Python / any tool allowing visualization and automation will help you go further in your job
- Knowledge of OR / Modelling is a plus
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon websites and wondered how it got delivered to you so fast, and what kinds of systems & processes are running behind the scenes to power the whole operation?
If so, this role is for you.
We need exceptionally bright, talented, and driven people to delight our customers. If you'd like join the world's largest online retailer, this is your chance to have fun and make history !