Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.Nouvelle recherche
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Voir les autres postes en tant que :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Engagement and Escalation Managers across EU.
- Create a roadmap of initiatives to be rolled out across EU to improve driver engagement.
- Own the follow up on escalations, their closure in line with Service Level Agreements and related deep dives to improve future driver and customer experience.
- Own the relationship with third parties responsible for the management of hotlines and handling of escalations.
- Own the voice of the driver and partner with local Operations and DSP Management to create a culture that puts driver satisfaction in the focus.
- Regularly update EU Sen. Management on the status of driver engagement, key metrics and the status of projects.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- 10+ years of experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Customer Service
- Master degree
- Experience in leading teams and managing direct reports
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
- Strong executive presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience in the parcel delivery or express delivery sector
- Previous experience leading a rapid expansion plan
- Business Development experience
- Program Management experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
The AMZL Sen. Engagement and Escalations Manager seeks to improve the overall satisfaction and engagement of drivers on the last mile and make AMZL and our partners the preferred choice. You will manage a team of Engagement Managers to work on driver engagement initiatives across the EU, collect driver feedback and to build a driver friendly culture working closely together with in-country teams. You will also manage the team working on driver caused customer escalations and ensure timely resolution and deep dives to understand root causes and develop solutions.
This opportunity requires excellent people management, program management, problem solving, and negotiation and communication skills. If you have demonstrated an ability to innovate for the customer and want to create the best in the world delivery experience, then come join the EU AMZL DSP Management team.