Quelles sont les missions ?
This role is based within our EU Headquarters in Luxembourg and is a highly visible role interfacing with senior stakeholders in Fulfilment Operations, Engineering, Finance and Retail teams. Your responsibilities will include:
Scope and deliverables:
· Lead the Operational Planning process supporting capacity expansion within the existing fulfillment centers and introduction of new network nodes.
· Carry out sensitivity analysis and create a decision model for optimal utilization of the existing capacity and inventory placement considering all other business impacts.
· Invent and Simplify both the business process and the technical solutions by leading process improvements liaising with technical teams.
· Partner with the US Supply Chain team on network modeling and optimization, in order to find the best network topology across the EU. This includes the location of the warehouses, inventory placement to name a few. Lead the implementation with the Retail, regional Supply Chain Ops team once the ideal topology is found.
· Partner with the US S&OP /Capacity teams on tools and reporting standardization. Identify and ensure the inclusion of EFN related changes to these metrics and reports.
· Work across the EU in a cross-functional environment, and maintain a strong communication process to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· High Attention to detail and exceptional ability for data mining.
· High ability to deal with ambiguity, to effectively prioritize, to multitask and to work with tight deadlines in fast-paced environment.
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent Microsoft Office/PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Excel.
· Good team player and the ability to work with a wide cross-section of people in various locations.
· Creative and ideas-driven in finding new solutions/ designing innovative methods, systems and processes.
· Relevant previous experience in supply chain planning and network modeling.
· Advanced SQL and VBA skills and experience in working around databases.
· MBA or advanced degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or Computer Science.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Do you want to take on the challenge of planning and optimizing a fulfillment network serving millions of shipments across Europe? Would you like to be a part of high energy team obsessed with solving challenging problems? Are you constantly looking for ways to improve your skills and your organization?
If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
Operational Planning team drives the mid-term (4 - 18 months) planning process for EU Operations, in terms of new building launches and building expansions. This in term drives financial planning, hiring strategy and initiating long lead ordering. You'll be at the heart of EU Supply Chain, driving high-impact, business critical decisions liaising with EU and US Operations, Fulfilment, Engineering and Finance teams. The role demands strong analytical, modeling and mathematical capabilities. The candidate will analyze various Supply Chain metrics to define an optimal network and intelligent inventory placement for Amazon's European Supply chain network driving cost efficiency.
Vous recevrez une copie de ce message à votre adresse email.
Le message a été envoyé
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Voir les autres postes en tant que :