Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Group Chief Information Security Officer H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Group Chief Information Security Officer's main mission is to protect Vallourec's digital assets, being responsible of the group's information security policies and their implementation.
The Group CISO owns the process of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of group information covering the complete scope of information managed by Vallourec, i.e. information & data from customer, partners, employees and any operational or support function.
This is a key role in Vallourec transformation, ensuring both the performance of our operations (Industrial assets & operations) as well as our innovation roadmap (Cloud & data services).
Group CISO's is working with Vallourec Risk department and management from regions & transversal functions to determine acceptable levels of risk. CISO directly manages IT & Digital security strategy, operational roadmaps and is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program and its associated budget.
CISOs need to be part of the global cybersecurity community that monitors and explores these sources and their efforts. Sharing experience and knowledge with other security experts lightens the burden on individual CISOs - and can deliver advance warnings with regard to current and future threats.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
* Professional security management certification
* Minimum of eight to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
* Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
* Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
* Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
¿Vallourec is the world leader in premium tubular solutions primarily serving the energy markets (oil and gas, powergen). Its expertise also extends to the Industry sector (mechanicals, automobile, construction etc.). With over 19,000 employees, integrated manufacturing facilities, advanced R&D and a presence in more than 20 countries, Vallourec offers its customers innovative global solutions to meet the energy challenges of the 21st century.Lire la suite