Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les cadres ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Professional food service equipment Manager B2B
ISPC Seychelles Ltd
Détail de l'offre
Based in Seychelles where some of the most beautiful islands in the world are located, our company is a B2B wholesale company for the hospitality industry.
With over 120+ employees and experiencing tremendous growth, come and join us!
Some of our 60+ brands include: Electrolux, Matfer, Emga, Pyrex, Decorelief, Papstar, Arcoroc, Chef& Sommelier, Nespresso, Araven, Billiet, etc
- Representing ISPC Seychelles Ltd by demonstrating passion and an in depth knowledge of our brands and the business in general.
- Developing the Brands to achieve their full potential by reaching sales targets.
- Providing outstanding customer service for our brands either within our stores or with our customers: after sales management & stock supply management for spare parts with the support of relevant departments.
- Supporting the marketing director in creating visual POS and displays whilst maintaining the brand standard.
- Implementing brand visibility instructions from our brands (POS store setup, mailings, marketing events) and keeping are customers up to date via newsletters.
- Maintaining a positive business partner relationship with our Brand contacts.
We are currently looking for an honest, respectful, flexible, and trustworthy candidate, fluent in English and French (any other languages is a plus), knowledge of Microsoft office and with at least 3 years of work experience, preferably in food service equipment (sales & after sales) and within the hospitality industry.
The ideal candidate will need good interpersonal skills, cultural awareness & sensitivity, a "can do" attitude and accompanied by an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our managers are passionate about the food & hospitality industry, driving sales and customer service! They must know all the facts and figures for their brands, drive and achieve sales targets, maintain the brand standards while providing excellent customer service and after sales.
KEY SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS REQUIRED
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Capacity to adapt within a multi cultural environment
- Knowledge and experience within the professional food & beverage service equipment industry
- Commercial and sales attitude with excellent customer service and people skills
- Flexible and able to adjust priorities to meet the needs of the business
- Confidence to challenge and influence where appropriate
- Self motivated and drives own development
- Experience within hospitality and food industry is a plus
If you believe you match the profile, have the experience and the motivation to join a winning team in a rather small but heavenly environment, send us your CV and cover letter.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.