Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The Data Science & Software Director works closely with the Hardware and Manufacturing Director to manage the engineering and technical development and plan of the start-up as well as its execution, plus the product road map and associated infrastructure required to operate and maintain the managed services.
S.He leads all the software developments and data science activities of the organization, training and maintaining the competitive advantages of its technology and algorithm that powers its predictive service portfolio in Healthcare.
1. Research on its patented technology (a neuromorphic algorithm capable of doing continuous multi-parametric data flow fusion and event generation on low power engine and calculator such as a smartphone) to maintain its competitive advantages, especially for its application to Congestive heart failure (CHF) and respiratory diseases, follow-up of medical developments for own projects / products until their certification
2. Development, maintenance and upgrade of the software, firmware, smartphone applications, Web services and Cloud infrastructure operated by the start-up for its own medical devices and associated services operated in SaaS mode
3. Understand medical/clinical needs of our customers to be able to express solutions and translate such needs into technical specifications
4. Define and manage protocol validation related to all devices data to support complete characterization of start-up's devices performance
5. Support the different departments for specific software development e.g analytics on device status and lifecycle to improve operational management
6. Development, management and training of the AI algorithm in healthcare applications and in areas approved by the Business Plan (CHF and respiration diseases)
7. Management of all algorithm training activities and programs in the case of contracts signed with third parties to carry and integrate technology on their medical equipment as provided for in the current Company Plan and focused on Health (project and program management)
8. Management of the associated Road Map, planning and Budget
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Strong natural leadership capabilities
- Results oriented
- PhD, Master or equivalent (mathematics, informatics or physics)
- Strong knowledge in Machine Learning : from classical statistical and linear regression methods to reinforcement learning. Experience with time series is a plus
- Knowledge in Signal processing techniques on embedded system.
- Experience in cloud architecture definition
- Experience in mobile application technologies and architecture definition
- Python, C/C++, Java
- Good knowledge in CI/CD process
- Background in device/software development in a medical environment
- Knowledge of the ISO 13485 and associate process in particular IEC62304
- Proactive and reactive
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Qui a publié cette offre d'emploi ?
STRAMMER est un cabinet de Conseil en RH, acteur incontournable du recrutement, du talent management et de la formation dans le secteur des Life Sciences.
Pour l'un de nos clients, start-up HealthTech en plein développement entrant en phase d'industrialisation, nous cherchons un.e Direct.eur/rice Data Science, Software & SaaS