Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.Nouvelle recherche
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Service Engineer H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
For our sister company Cerulean, part of the Coesia Group, HAPA is looking to expand our existing team with a skilled, resilient and flexible on-site Service Engineer for one of our esteemed Clients in Neuchatel, Switzerland.
Reporting to the local customer service manager and a UK based Area Service Manager, the main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide quality on-site repair and maintenance of designated equipment to include both Cerulean equipment and equipment from other suppliers.
- Troubleshoot technical problems to component level.
- Perform complete installation/relocation start-up services.
- Support the development, installation and optimization of small engineering projects
- Provide technical reports and maintain records including local management of the ticketing system.
- Perform on-site repair and preventative maintenance of designated equipment
- Installs and commissions new Cerulean equipment at the Client site
- Troubleshoots equipment to diagnose malfunctions. Assesses severity of malfunctions and determines corrective action required to restore system to full operation as soon as possible
- Undertakes instrument calibrations and calibration checks in accordance with the schedule and maintains records.
Provides guidance and training for customer personnel to establish operation, maintenance and inspection procedures and techniques
- May develop temporary solutions for equipment design problems and provide recommendations for permanent engineering changes to resolve problem. Writes, and submits through proper channels, and Engineering Change Request (ECR)
- Installs, relocates and commissions equipment at the Client site. Conducts start-up and check-out activities on newly installed systems including provision of IQ/OQ/PQ
- Coordinates all service actions with customer to minimize down time or system interruptions
- Supports the Client by managing small engineering projects aimed at providing necessary peripheral devices, adding new features or improving the usability of instruments
- Professionally represents the company to the customer; develops good customer relations. Assumes accountability for the Client's continued satisfaction with service received.
Prepares and maintains accurate logs, service records, parts usage documentation (including management of any consignment stock provided) and diagnostic updates
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic engineering or a similar discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years providing engineering support services to customers in a laboratory environment, preferably in a regulated industry.
- Fluent in French with good written and verbal command of English.
- Willing to live in, or within daily commuting distance of, Neuchâtel.
Cerulean and Hapa offer an attractive package including training opportunities and talent programs.
Please note that we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
For more than 70 years, Cerulean has been synonymous with the supply of precision test and measurement equipment solutions for the tobacco industry. With continued release of new devices, Cerulean is committed to delivering the solutions that our customers require, investing a significant proportion of its revenue on in-house research and product development. This commitment demonstrates the Cerulean philosophy of innovation and continuous improvement.Lire la suite