Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.Nouvelle recherche
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
- Document commercial and Amazon logistics capabilities (customer experience, speed, technology, cost) in Mainland Europe and identify major gaps to be bridged.
- Develop a framework to measure carriers maturity in critical areas of customer experience and cost competitiveness.
- Manage bi-annual strategic reviews with main carriers to drive innovation and improved customer experience and as such is participate to meetings with senior leadership of main commercial carriers.
- Be the Amazon ambassador to explain and influence carriers strategy to invest in Amazon growth.
- Own the carrier portfolio strategy.
- Conduct market intelligence to identify key differentiating points to make transportation a competitive advantage.
- Participate to business reviews with key internal stakeholders (retail, delivery experience, transportation programs, benchmark, customer service) to identify transportation pain points and then work with commercial carriers to address them.
- Take the driving seat of the next big transport innovations in continental Europe and translate concepts/ideas into proven enhanced customer experience.
- Own the Mainland European transport innovation and service development roadmap and ensure internal technical stakeholders are engaged to deliver solutions.
- Attend external trade forum and collaborate with main carriers' innovation centers to gain visibility on new service developments and define a path to partner with commercial carriers to bring innovation to Amazon customers.
- Be in charge of the sustainability agenda with commercial carriers.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Economics, Science, or a similar related discipline MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and ambition to develop these further
- Experience in carrier / service provider management in fulfillment, transportation or supply chain, or experience in program management.
- Excellent communication skills in English with Amazon business senior leadership.
- Ability to interact with commercial carriers senior leadership to nurture strategic relationships.
- Good working knowledge in German ideal (written and verbal) as position is based in MUC or LUX.
- Excellent written skills to contribute to regular planning exercises.
Applications with English CV only please Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV, covering letter (both written in English) and certificates (school, university) by clicking "online bewerben", stating your earliest start date and salary expectations separately in the applicant form.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
We are looking for a Transportation Carrier Manager, Mainland Europe Transportation Management (f/m) to join our Mainland European Transportation team as a senior team member. The position will be located either in our German headquarters in Munich or in our EU headquarters in Luxembourg.
This role is best described as transportation "Chief Marketing Officer" with the ultimate goal to drive competitive advantage in the transportation space to fuel the flywheel and delight our customers.
This job is ideally suited for a highly talented individual who is animated by customer obsession and has a passion for technology.
The Senior Manager Transportation Development is the voice of the customer within the transportation team of carrier managers.