Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Who you are and what you will do:
As a successful candidate you will have a passion for coordinating projects across teams to deliver high-performance robotic systems in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. You embody high work standards, have high emotional intelligence, and are comfortable working with technical engineering and product management leaders. You have a keen eye for system dependencies and are quick to resolve them with your own initiative. You build mission clarity for collaborating teams to align requirements and deliver results.
You will manage a portfolio of new building launches in the Amazon Robotics International Fulfillment and Transportation network. You will connect cross-functional teams and support development from concept through deployment. You will identify and mitigate technical Hardware, Software, and System-level risks, own the Robotics Bill of Materials, and support capital funding requests. You are detail-oriented, self-directed, and a strong team player. Your dedication and technical expertise will ensure new buildings launch smoothly and meet technical, schedule, and financial requirements.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
· Partnering with global program and product managers to efficiently execute new building launches.
· Applying Agile methods and program management skills to plan and execute Robotics programs.
· Managing the global Robotics Bill of Materials.
· Reviewing business processes, systems, team skills, and partnering with stakeholders to improve best practices.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related technical field.
· Experience in project management.
· Master's Degree in business administration or related discipline.
· Lean/Six Sigma or similar Business Process Improvement Knowledge and expertise.
· Written and oral communication skills, and a practical common sense approach to getting things done.
· Experience managing complex engineering projects in an operating environment (warehouse, manufacturing, automotive, industrials, etc.)
· Experience influencing stakeholders with different priorities and different functions including but not limited to technology, finance, and program/product management.
· Experience delivering programs with high uncertainty under tight timelines.
· Experience working with Bill of Materials in Oracle/Agile.
· Experience using Tableau or other data analytics software.
· Ability to travel (10%)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Are you inspired by invention? Are you passionate about your customers? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics! We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling, and fun.
The Systems & Products Integration team seeks a customer obsessed and motivated Project Engineer to manage the cross-functional delivery of Fulfillment Center designs from concept to delivery for our current and next generation robotic solutions. The Program Engineer provides operational and analytical leadership and connects multi-disciplinary teams building systems-of-systems warehouse automation. This role requires the Project Engineer to work across technical teams in Industrial Design, Hardware Engineering, and Program/Product Management, and with downstream teams such as Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, and Deployment Engineering to launch new buildings and support the growth of Amazon Robotics systems worldwide.